The GC Digital Fellows Program operates as an “in-house think-and-do tank” for digital projects throughout the Graduate Center.
Tagging the Tower, a group blog on the GC Digital Fellows website, is a collection of posts that include reflections, tutorials, and events. My contributions (highlights below) were added between 2012 and 2015.
- Evaluating, Valuing, and Promoting Digital Scholarship event
- DH and Design
- Digital Dissertations and Ticking Clocks
- Announcing “Digital Dissertations Resources”
- A Crash Course in Digital Photo Editing
- Introduction to Image Editing Handout
- What’s in a Wiki?
- On Being Stuck
- Linking Outside the Box (Linked Data for the Uninitiated, Part 2)
- Reflections on a New Academic Year
- Linked Data for the Uninitiated (Part 1)
- Organizing Image Collections handout
- Digital Clutter (or why Inbox Zero is not a goal)
- Digital Dissertations: 3 issues
- Taking a Personal Approach